Want to learn more about the theory behind blowout and kill preparedness and how to conduct simulations in-house?
In this free Webinar, Thomas Selbekk, a well control engineer with
experience from several blowouts worldwide, will introduce you to the theory behind blowout & kill simulations and how to perform these in Oliasoft WellDesign.
Along with Trajectory, Casing and Tubing Design, Blowout & Kill is a module in the Oliasoft WellDesign package. The module provides a probabilistic simulation of blowout rates as well as containing a
dynamic kill engine. The simulations take the uncertainty of the input
parameters into account, providing the blowout results as a probability range expressing various probabilistic scenarios.
In the webinar on September 24th, you can learn how to achieve this
easily in Oliasoft WellDesign.
- When: September 24, 2020.
- Time: Two webinars will be held this day – covering time zones for all potential participants.
- Webinar #1, Asia & early in Europe: 9:00 – 10:30 CEST (UTC +2) | 15:00-16:30 AWST (UTC +8)
- Webinar #2, America & late in Europe): 16:00 – 17:30 CEST (UTC +2) | 9:00 – 10:30 CDT (UTC -5)
- Price: Free
- Where: Online. The link will be shared with the registered participants the day before the webinar.
Content of the webinar:
- Inflow performance
- Lift curves
- Blowout scenarios
- Dynamic kill
- Relief well design
- Performing blowout and kill simulations in Oliasoft WellDesign
In this webinar you will learn:
- The theory behind blowout and kill simulations
- How to use Oliasoft WellDesign to perform blowout and kill
- The opportunity to perform blowout and kill analysis in-house, improving engineering competence
- How to use Oliasoft WellDesign to run sensitivities and optimize
your well design