We are looking for a talented front-end developer to join our growing team in Oslo. In Oliasoft you will be working with one of Norway’s most interesting and innovative technology start-ups within the oil and energy sector.
Oliasoft was founded in 2015 by oil and software industry experts. By combining commercial and academic knowledge with modern software platforms and distributions we contribute to digitizing the oil and energy sector. In cooperation with major Norwegian and international operators such as Equinor, Lundin, OMV and Chevron are we developing an application that satisfies the high requirements set for oil and gas software.
The Oliasoft team consists of approximately 30 highly skilled employees with knowledge from software development, math, physics and the oil and gas industry. The common factor is a passion for innovation and a desire to improve the oil- and gas industry.
Our work environment is characterized by laughter, cooperation, curiosity and discussions related to providing value to our customers. We are constantly developing new skills through exciting and challenging tasks and are given great freedom in how we want to solve them. If you make mistakes, we see this as a great opportunity to learn something new.
After developing our products for the last five years, we are about to launch our first product: Oliasoft WellDesign. We therefore need to grow our commercial team and are looking for someone to be in charge of customer data to provide insights for user-driven product and business development to the rest of the organization.
What you will be doing
- Administrate and develop CRM and customer data solutions
- Support internal CRM users
- Integrate with other internal and external applications
- Participate in projects with third-party API integrations (customers and business partners)
- Develop and execute Training, Testing, and Documentation
- Develop Reports, Data Sets, Dashboards, and KPIs
- Continuously review and automate business processes
What we are looking for
- Be acquainted with API development and integration
- Familiar with industry-standard tools (Git, Npm, Bash, Lint, Mocha etc.) and development methods (TDD, CD/CI, Scrum etc.)
- Image processing, knowledge of image formats and how they are typically used in marketing and sales, use of image processing software (Photoshop/Illustrator, GIMP, Krita, Inkscape etc), for assisting marketing and sales efforts
- Experience with any of these is a plus: D3, Three.js, Shaders (VS/PS), WebGL
- Commercially oriented with great interest for our users and customers
- It is an advantage to be business oriented and knowledgeable about the strategic impact of your work
- Have an interest in marketing and customer data
- Be curious by nature
What we offer
- Opportunity to participate in one of the most interesting Norwegian software companies creating disrupting software for the oil industry
- Highly proactive and creative colleagues that are passionate about technology, programing and engineering, wanting to build the best product possible
- Computer of your choice (e.g. 5K/4K screen+computer. Our devs use Windows, Macs and Linux setups, typically with at least two 4K monitors each)
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunity to make a difference – both for the industry but also in the company
- Flexible workhours
- Free snack and drinks throughout the day – so that everyone is energized, and no one is “hangry”
- Free lunch in the canteen
- Minimal bureaucracy and leadership levels, so that we can make fast decisions
- Good opportunity to further develop your skills
- Open, friendly, diverse and relaxed working environment
- Office centrally located at Skøyen, Oslo
Please send your application to email@example.com today. We are eager to hear from you and will review applications continuously.
Oliasoft, an ambitious industrial software start-up in Norway!