Protecting our users' data
We take security seriously, implementing best practices and employing people from the National Security Authority (Norsk sikkerhetsmyndighet) to ensure the absolute reliability of our software.
- We use Google Analytics for tracking user behaviour on our web sites.
- We store a minimal amount of users information, at most limited to user names, emails and phone numbers.
- No user data is shared with any third parties.
- No payment information or similar are stored on our main website or product sites.
- All our services use strong encryption for communication between our servers and client computers.
- Users are authenticated and authorised using user names and passwords.
- User access is tracked on a per user and per organisation basis.
- Passwords are never transferred in clear text.
- Passwords are never stored in any form (not in clear text, not encrypted).
- Authentication uses strongly salted non-reversible password hashes.
Sign up for our newsletter to keep in touch with Oliasoft news
Try Oliasoft WellDesign today
Experience the power of cloud-based engineering with a free trial of the full Oliasoft WellDesign suite