Well trajectory engineeringComprehensive well trajectory functionality
The Wellplan™ trajectory engineering module contains all the main modes of trajectory calculations for accurate planning and monitoring of well paths, complete with error modelling and anti-collision capabilities. The following modes are readily available:
- Tangential method
- Balanced tangential method
- Minimum curvature method
- Radius of curvature method
- Numerical constant-turn-rate method (default)
- Constant curvature method
Error modelling are supported for most common methods, including the following:
- Cone of error method
- Systematic error
- ISCWSA (The Industry Steering Committee for Wellbore Survey Accuracy)
- Survey contractor error import functions
Wellplan™ is using the industry standard anti-collision methods.
Try Wellplan™ today
Wellplan™ will be the most comprehensive well planning software available,
offering cloud based web technology with powerful simulation capabilities.
Register for a free trial.